- Information we collect
- You provide us information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address when you register with the Service. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
Cookies and similar technologies:
- When you visit ELEMco.in, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and let Elemental enhance your navigation through the site.
- A cookie does not collect personal information about you.
- Elemental uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
- A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site.
- Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions.
- A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
- You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- How we use information we collect
We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service.
Elemental never discloses your personal information to any third party unless you have instructed us to do so.
By providing Elemental your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by .
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers.
Your username will be used when you invite another user to join Elemental.
Elemental may use certain information about you and/or your User Content without identifying you as an individual to third parties.
We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing advertisements and promotions.
Elemental reserves the right but has no obligation, to monitor the User Content you post on the site.
Elemental also reserves the right to remove information upon the request of any third party.
- Information security
We work hard to protect Elemental and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Elemental employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Notification Procedures
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our Website page, as determined by Elemental in its sole discretion.
If we change our privacy policies and procedures, we will post those changes on our website to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it.