Terms of service
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Elemental provides a place for you to trade other cryptocurrencies, making investments and to play lucky games with our Elemental Coin (ELEM).
To access certain features of the Service, you will need to register an account on Elemental Platform.
Your account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion.
You may never use another Member’s account without permission.
When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
You must notify Elemental Team immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Although Elemental will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you shall be liable for the losses of Elemental or others due to such unauthorized use.
You are advised to secure your account with 2FA authentication via the Settings page.
By providing Elemental your email address you consent to us using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail.
You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to features of the Service and special offers.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, Elemental grants you permission to use the Service for your personal, non-commercial purposes only.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
(1) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping";
(2) using any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Elemental servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser;
(3) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
(4) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(5) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service;
(6) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names and email addresses, from the Service;
(7) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes;
(8) using any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent,
(9) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
(10) interfering with the proper working of the Service;
(11) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service. In order to protect our Members from unsolicited advertising or solicitation,
Elemental reserves the right to restrict the number of communications which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number that Elemental deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Elemental may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend, or otherwise refuse to permit your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in Elemental's sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason.
Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
The Service is subject to scheduled and unscheduled service interruptions.
All aspects of the Service are subject to change or elimination at Elemental's sole discretion.Elemental reserves the right to interrupt the Service with or without prior notice for any reason or no reason.
You agree that Elemental will not be liable to you for any interruption of the Service, delay or failure to perform.
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Elemental Users.
We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
Elemental shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content.
You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Elemental (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, improving our Services and to develop new ones.
This license continues even if you stop using our Services.
Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service.
Also, in some of our Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services.
Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
If you have a Elemental Account, we may display your Profile name, and actions you took on Elemental or on third-party applications associated to your Elemental Account.
We are constantly changing and improving our Services.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go.
Elemental may also stop providing Services to you, or add/create new limits to our Services at any time.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important.
If we discontinue a Service, we will give you reasonable advance notice to get information of that Service.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.